Wednesday, December 28, 2005

I found this picture while surfing the net and just thought, wow, that would look great in my living room. Since that's never gonna happen, I thought I'd post it on my page so I can view it every few minutes or so.

I think anyone who truly appreciates great art will agree that this painting handily captures the tender humanity inherent in any chaste flowering . . . okay, so it's really just the blatant, in your face erotica that I find most intriguing. That, and the fact that it really is a painting and not a photograph: The skin looks very touchable, the setting suggests the lushness of the relationship, and the cool pastel colors balance the understated but obvious heat. Sounds dispassionately critical, don't you think?

I guess I broke the rules a little as these two are not half-naked, but fully nude. I'll probably be breaking the rules a lot more, especially when there's so much great stuff floating around to post. So, to all the HNT fans out there, of which I am one, enjoy. I sure will.

6 Comments:

Blogger S said...

The only rule that you broke was, it's supposed to be YOUR half nekkidness, not thiers! But, that is a lovely painting!
Now, make sure to visit Osbassos site and let him know that you are up, so people will come and visit.
http://osbasso.blogspot.com/
Happy HNT, Sweetness! Next week, we wanna see your body! :P

9:26 PM  
Blogger MamaKBear said...

Yep, that's hot!

Happy HNT! Welcome to the madness! :)

6:36 PM  
Blogger S said...

Bring on the shower shot, sweet thing! ;)

10:21 PM  
Blogger Rose-Colored Beer Goggles said...

Ditto mistress, but thanks for sharing it. And you did tell us a bit about you, so it's all good :o) Cheers to a great 2006!

9:12 AM  
Blogger S said...

Hey! Where did you get that little gun totin' kitty? That's hilarious! Did you get the URL's for your pic yet?

You are so in trouble for comparing Kate Bush to Tori...she was like 98 when Tori was born, and also, sounds like fingrnails on a chalkboard! I'll get you for that!

1:45 PM  
Blogger S said...

Hey! Where was your new HNT post? We need to get you a digital cam SSS!

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home